Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Everything's Bigger in Texas Awards

Good [enter time frame here, according to your timezone], dudes and dudettes. Just a quick one today (yes, laugh it up, Robin - we're having a quickie). A quick one, but an important one.

One of you lovely people out there decided my beloved Namsper (Jasper from Go Ask Alice) was worthy of being nominated for a couple Everything's Bigger in Texas awards. I don't know who you are, and you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but know this: I freaking love you! :-*

Go Ask Alice has been nominated for Best Southern Charm Fic (awww! He is kinda charming, isn't he?) and Best Original Storyline (read also: Best Compliment You Can Give An Author). If you think my dear Namsper has that certain Southern je ne sais quoi to him, please go vote for him. Being nominated is one hell of an honor in and of itself, but if you could hear him in my head, you'd know how much he wants this. hehe

Beyond Namsper's nominations, several of my good friends have been nominated, including:
Alice's Jasper, Edward's Bella by LyricalKris - Most Underappreciated Fic
Demons and Sinners by Alsper - Best Use of Scars in a Fic
Dangerous Beauty by Alsper - Best Vamp Jasper (He's hot. Seriously. I beta him, so I should know.)
Texas Tranquility by BBSapphire24 (or is she JScript24 still? I can't remember) - I Dream of Bella
The Reborn by Alsper - This Fic is Going Places... (Yeah, dark and sad but really sweet places. lol)
One More Shot by Calin-Durus and Kirmit - Best Overall Jasper Fic (Not gonna lie, I would vote for that over my own if we were in the same category.)

Voting runs now through April 12th, so get out there and show us all some love! (The link to vote is below.)



Best of luck to all those in the running.... except those who are running against me. :P (I kid... kinda.)

1 comment:

  1. I voted!! Yay hope you and the rest of our girls win!!

    Love ya xxx

    ReplyDelete