Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How's About a Little Mood Music?

If you're my "friend" on LiveJournal, you may well have seen this already, but I figure I should be fair and post it somewhere everyone can see.

If you read my stories, you should be almost painfully aware that everything in my life gets associated with music somehow. Almost all of my stories are named after song lyrics, every chapter in I Have Seen the Rain references at least one song, and half my first chapter author's notes include something about a certain song pairing well with what you're about to read. Given all of that, it should come as no surprise to you all that I, like many authors, have playlists for all my characters. I figure it's high time I share them with my readers.

Since I Have Seen the Rain's playlist is pretty obvious, I thought I'd start with something slightly less predictable - The Coldest Story Ever Told. So, without further ado, the music that makes my characters smile, cry, and want to throw things.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


The truly great thing about these playlists is that I can keep updating them, and they should update on here without me having to even touch the page. So don't write them off entirely after one listen - once the sequel's ready for publication, there may well be several more songs on each list, especially Alice's and Jasper's.

Oh, and, for the record, I know Edward's playlist is a little girly. Leave the man alone. He has a lot of emotions to work through. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment