Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good Morning, Starshine! The Earth Says Hello!

First things first – yes, I stole the title of this post from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. What of it? :P

Now that that’s out of the way – Hello! If you’re here, you’re probably either reading my stories or following me on Twitter. Hell, maybe you’re doing both! That’d be kinda sweet, not gonna lie. Anywho! If you’re doing either of those, you already know how I enjoy me a good bandwagon, so I just had to jump on the BlogSpot one. (Actually, I had a brief stint on the WordPress bandwagon before this, but they won't let me use Flash. Poo on no Flash.)

Let’s get a little business out of the way before we have some fun, shall we? Aside from the aforementioned bandwagon thing, the main purposes of me getting this here blog thingy are as follows:
1) to keep my readers updated in how my writing is progressing so they aren’t stuck with seven months of absolute nothingness before suddenly being flooded with updates
2) to have a place to put random crap about my stories (playlists, character profiles, etc) that people might be interested in
3) to avoid LiveJournal’s confusing setup like the plague
4) to steal K and Robs’s “hot seat” creation *evil giggle*

At present, I am the author of five stories:
1) Words Left Unspoken – ExB, o/s. Don’t hold your sweet breath, there’s not a chance in hell of it being expanded. Not unless the sequel is called Heartbreak Hotel or something similar.
2) Time After Time – ExB, o/s. I want to expand it, but don’t know if it’ll happen or not.
3) The Coldest Story Ever Told – ExA (don’t look at me like that), o/s. A sequel is in the works, but don’t ask when it’ll be posted, because I have no idea.
4) I Have Seen the Rain – ExB, multi-chapter. The first thing I ever wrote and the story I’m best known for (which really says nothing, since I’m still plankton in this giant fanfic ocean).
5) Go Ask Alice – AxJ, multi-chapter. The companion tale to I Have Seen the Rain.

That said, there are numerous things I am working on, including…

Updates:
1) I Have Seen the Rain – There’s a lot left to come, people! :)
2) Go Ask Alice – See above. lol

Sequels:
1) The Coldest Story Ever Told – Don’t tell me you didn’t have questions at the end. ;)
2) Time After Time

New stories!:
1) Resistance
2) In Another Life
3) a possible collaboration with the dynamic duo commonly known as Alsper

So… There you have it. I have not given up. I have not died. I have not dropped off the face of the earth. I am, in fact, alive, mostly well, and still writing. I hope the same can be said for all of you.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Call 1-800-IRJDGAF (I Really Just Don’t Give a Fuck. :P) Kidding! Leave a comment. Responses are almost guaranteed to be swift and informative, as I have no life these days. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment